Monday, August 6, 2007

Purpose for Blog





Photo by Furyk


Composite(definition):
  • Made up of distinct components; compound.
  • Mathematics. Having factors; factorable.
  • A structure or an entity made up of distinct components. See synonyms at mixture.
  • A complex material, such as wood or fiberglass, in which two or more distinct, structurally complementary substances, especially metals, ceramics, glasses, and polymers, combine to produce structural or functional properties not present in any individual component.
In essence my life for the last 20 years. Compounding everything I learned and experienced in the US before coming here with what I learned in Taiwan particularly via culture, manufacturing (much with composites as fate would have it),etc.

I would expect that I'll be reflecting/commenting here mostly on cultural/business observations derived from my experience.

No comments: