Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Out and about in Taichung

Good eats-reasonable prices. Great location.
This fish dish rocked. Had that SE Asian thing going-savory combination of nice flavors with some chili kick!
Eddie an old friend and veteran guitar tech and musician here in Taichung.
Francis-veteran musician in Taichung. Now a restauranteur.
One of the Singapore Snack Bar's iced goodies!
Shot of mountain side inn-karaoke in progress-eek!
Digging for fresh bamboo shoots.


Recently have been shooting a little less. I did get some shots with some old friends and got out on hike in Dakeng which is great exercise and good for some nice shots.

1 comment:

Pen Drive said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.